Carrier Industries, Inc. provides all the warehousing and distribution services you need for the storing of your goods in a clean, safe and highly secure environment. With warehouse and distribution locations in the Northeastern United States, including our premier warehouses in NJ, MD and VT, our facilities are close to all major roadways and ports. Our dedicated fleet is here to provide you with the fastest and most reliable service available.
As a member of The Shevell Group, Carrier Industries, Inc. - in conjunction with NEMF, Apex Logistics and Eastern Freightways, Inc. - can support all of your transportation needs, including customized warehousing, dedicated fleet services, supply chain management, nationwide TL & LTL, third party logistics and premium truckload carrier services.
Our dedicated staff of professionals is knowledgeable in warehouse, distribution and transportation systems. By utilizing the latest in WMS Inventory Management Tools (Logimax®) - our team takes on the responsibility of ensuring the safe and timely distribution of your goods from the initial production location to final point of sale.
We're backed by a warehouse and distribution team that provides round-the-clock customer care and make sure your products meet their destination with efficiency and control.
Carrier Industries is positioned where you need to be. With locations close to all ports in New Jersey, Maryland, and Vermont, not only do we manage your product from beginning to end of its journey; our personnel have years of providing exceptional service to our customers. From retail, dry goods and public warehousing services to our dedicated fleet, along with our import / export services, we're ready for whatever you may need.
For the finest in warehouse, distribution and transportation services in the Northeast or across the United States, contact us today. Carrier Industries, Inc. is a company you can rely on.
Our warehouse and distribution services include:
- Replication of Services Anywhere in the USA
- Equipment and Facilities - Meticulously Maintained and Company Owned
- Financial Stability and Unsurpassed Growth in the Industry
- Experience with Virtually all Types and Sizes of Warehouse, Dedicated Fleet and Drayage Service
- Strategic Northeast US locations in New Jersey, Vermont and Maryland
- Dry Goods Warehousing & Distribution
- Seasonal Products Distribution & Assembly Services
- Fulfillment Services
- Racked and Bulk Storage
- Label Applications
- Cycle Counts
- Inventory Lot & FIFO Management
- 5000 lb. and Greater Capacity Fork-Lifts
- Sortation & Segregation
- 24/7 Security Systems
- "Total Quality Process" from Pickup to Delivery
- Food Grade Warehouse
- Retail Warehousing
- Public Warehousing
- Pick and Pack
- Order Fulfillment / Order Building
- Cross Docking & Transloading
- Forward & Reverse Logistics
- Multi-Vendor Consolidation
- Import / Export Services (Just Minutes from Major Ports)
- Ocean & Rail Container Pickup & Delivery
Carrier Industries provides premium warehouse, distribution and transportation solutions with maximum flexibility for our customers.
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Automated Sortation Systems
- Handheld RF Barcode Scanners
- Document Imaging
- LogiMax® WMS Inventory Management Tools
- Online and Offline Tracking & Tracing
- Customized Reporting
- Real Time Database Access
- Flexibility to Design Custom Programs that meet Client Specific Needs
That's why at Carrier Industries, Inc. we don't just provide solutions, we create them!